Facebook has a little game going on where someone tells you a little about them and then it’s your turn. I got the number 12 and dreaded having to come up with them. But I have to admit, it was kind of fun! I think we should play a similar game here. In the spirit of disclosure, I’ll go first. Here are 12 things about me:
1. I have been married three times.
2. My first marriage was probably my best. I married him for his money. His wife made me divorce him.
3. My third marriage was granted a divorce by the Credit Bureau: I only had to report him. Identity theft has its benefits.
4. Every significant boyfriend I had before graduating from college is dead. Except one.
5. I really wanted a dog. Once.
6. I believe in Obama Care. I believe in Satan. One of those two statements is not true but I think you get my point.
7. I love pushing people’s buttons. I have come to believe this is a family trait.
8. I spent my childhood believing I had been born to gypsies. And they had traded me to the family I grew up with for the other me.
9. I aspire to write bumper stickers.
10. There is this thing about me that, when I tell people, they just don’t believe me. It is this: never mind, you wouldn’t believe me.
11. I have come up with a pretty bad-ass theory regarding agentic shift and ethical conduct. I need to finish that paper and get it submitted to a journal.
12. I watch crime shows (even though they give me nightmares) so I can tell my children what to avoid. They say this terrorized them as children.
Okay. Your turn. Please leave 3 or more things about yourself in the comments so we can all get to know each other. Don’t be shy…..